Cambodia - Part 2

by - Monday, April 07, 2014

Island life makes time stand still...
I apologize for the resulting late post.

Koh Rong – Day 46 to Day 68

Not much is new since my last post; time at the beach, petting the local wildlife, and occasionally working.

Koh Rong at Sunrise


Even in paradise things can 'Koh Rong'. A fire on the 14th left half the island limping around the beach as wounded heroes for a couple of weeks.




Back to lazy days on the beach...




Jungle trekking...



... to more beaches.










One last night of island life filled with Live Disney-Reggae music...

... and it's time to go.

After one month on Koh Rong with an amazing– if ever changing– group of people, I'm hitting the road again. To everyone I've met this past month, I love you all!
Photo Creds to Adam – iPhone

Next stop, Kampot.


xoxo – EmmaSkye

My Home of the Past Month as Seen from the Tree Tops

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey,the second last photo with all the people sitting on top and waving is really nice,like it very much.
    Waiting for the next part.

    ReplyDelete